Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to Restore Asus Eee Pad Slider to original system


1

There are 3 buttons on the side of the slider.
1. Labeled 'reset' in manual and is recessed.
2. Sound (+/-) to increase or decrease sound level.
3. Power Button to either turn off or put to sleep you slider depending on how long you hold it down.

Now comes the interesting part.

If you hold the Sound - button and hit the reset button you get an option.
The default if you do nothing is to cold boot into your android system.
The option is to push the Sound + and select Wipe Data and it will wipe your system.

The names of the buttons are in the manual but little else. In my playing around trying to install ICS I have found that every time I boot my system it come up in Clock work mode and I can't seem to get it to come up normal. If I do the Sound - and reset and boot to android it comes up normal.

The problem is I can't get the normal reboot to come up in the android system but it always comes up in the clock work mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment